Thursday 14 June 2007

The "That Really Bothers Me Blog"

Welcome to Carl W. and his new aforementioned blog.

I look foward to his rants on the US traffic police, etc., so I hope he gets a bit of interest. There seems to be much similarity in the behaviour displayed by these guardians of the road, either side of the Atlantic. But, at least ours aren't gun-toting!

Having had the pleasure of meeting Carl several years ago, the subject of traffic police and tickets seemed to be quite a source of irritation for him. Seems things have not changed over that time. And, it appears he is not alone with these thoughts. Still, if you want to find out more, just click on the link at the left hand side of the page.

However, I trust that this new avenue of interest does not take up too much of his Civil War gaming time, as he is a valued cross-Atlantic opponent.

2 comments:

Carlw4514 said...

I do need to be sure my priorities are straight! Internet wargaming first, blogging further down the list!

Mark Peters said...

I'm pleased to hear it. You're up with 7- by the way! May your next initiative roll be a double