Sunday 16 December 2007

Time Is On My Side

This post isn't dedicated to Jagger and Richards, or their 1964 classic of the same name. If it was, it would probably be far more interesting.

However, after a couple of months of changes in my life, things are now settling down. I've certainly been remiss with my posts, but I'm sure that this hasn't been a loss to anybody other than myself.

Firstly, having accepted one position I chose another at the 11th hour. The reason is not important, but I'm certain I made the right decision. Demands have been great, but job satisfaction has been much greater.

Secondly, we've been involved with some renovations on the house. This will be an on-going thing for the next year, but hopefully it will prove worthwhile and not too time consuming. Unfortunately, it can be assumed that it will be all too consuming in terms of finance.

However, things have now returned to a somewhat less chaotic scenario. So, after several months of silence, time is now on my side. In what appears to be an exciting year ahead, I'll be able to enjoy my hobby of comparing the past with the present.

2 comments:

Carlw4514 said...

>it can be assumed that it will be
>all too consuming in terms of
>finance.

Indeed. Welcome back.

Mark Peters said...

Well, thank you Carl. At least I can now return to my former bad habits.